1. Collection of Information
1.1. Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information from your device or web-browser about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other data collecting and tracking technologies to help us understand how our users use the Sites.
We and our third-party partners and service providers may also collect and track information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and devices using certain data matching techniques. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, and other details that generally are not considered personally identifiable.
1.2. Information You Choose to Provide
We may collect information, including personally identifiable information, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may choose to provide us with your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, or other details of that nature (collectively, “Personal Information”), when you send an email to us, contact us directly via our contact form, sign up for our newsletters, or participate in surveys, contests, or other promotions on the Site.
You may also choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in comment sections or discussions or forums or other available interactive services (such as Disqus comment plug-in) on the Site. Please be aware that information you post online may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive or personal information that you would not want to be available to the public. If you wish to contact us privately, you may do so by sending an email to us or by using the contact form available on our Contact Us page.
1.3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site. For example, we may use analytics services to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Site.
Certain companies that provide third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (such as Instagram “Like” or “Follow” buttons) may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
1.4. Information From Other Sources
We may supplement the information we collect with information from third-party partners and service providers, including data brokers, customer acquisition vendors, and other companies that collect contact and consumer information such as demographic and interest data, and other outside sources in order to learn more about our users, to better tailor the content and offers we make available to you, and for other lawful business purposes. We may receive this information about you from third parties, including without limitation data resellers and advertisers. We may combine the information we receive from those other (online and offline) sources with information we collect through the Site.
1.5. Social Network Integration
2. Usage of Information
2.1. General Usage of Information
We may use the information gathered on the Site for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. We may use information we collect through the Site to:
- Provide products and services you request, including promotional offers from us and our third-party partners;
- Respond to enquiries, requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support and customer care;
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Site, including market and customer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business;
- Customize content, features, advertisements or other marketing messages we and third parties show you, both on the Site and elsewhere online;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in events, programs, contests, surveys, and other offers or promotions;
- Direct you to portions of this Site or other websites, or offer you products and services, that we believe may interest you;
- Guard against identity theft, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies; and
- For other purposes that are disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent.
2.2. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from people under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete any such information.
3. Sharing of Information
3.1 General Sharing of Information
Third-party partners, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. In addition, certain service providers may collect or access information through the Site to enable or provide services, tools, or other features available on the Site. We may also share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation); and
- With your consent or at your discretion.
3.2. External Links to Other Websites
On the Site, we may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies, or any other aspects of websites that we do not own or control.
4. Storage of Information
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online, and you assume some risk with regard to the security of information you provide through this Site.
WE DO NOT GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR UNDERTAKING THAT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED TO US WILL BE SECURE AT ALL TIMES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL JEUTRAVEL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS, AND/OR EXPENSES WHICH YOU MAY SUFFER OR INCUR ARISING FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
5. Scope of Terms
The “Site” shall include any information or products or services made available by Jeutravel, including but not limited to any websites, mobile applications, software, games, and applications owned and created by Jeutravel. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Site, or any part of the Site, at any time, with or without notice.
If you have questions about this policy, feel free to use the submission form located on Contact Us page. Please limit your enquiry to three paragraphs.